1. Information about us
The Site is a website operated by Matchbox Publishing Limited (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 07627677 and have our registered office at Barley Mow Centre, 10 Barley Mow Passage, London, W4 4PH. Our VAT number 113353846.
2. Accessing the Site
You may access the Site but we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service that we provide on the Site without notice. We may also suspend access to the Site or close it indefinitely at any time.
We will not be liable if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We may restrict access to the Site or some parts of it to users who have registered with us.
If we provide you a password or other user ID code to access any part of the Site, you must treat it as confidential and must not disclose it to anyone else.
When using the Site, you must comply with the provisions of our Acceptable Use Policy www.cornermag.com/terms
3. Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it.
You must not use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without our prior written approval or that of our licensors.
MATCHBOX™ and are unregistered trade marks used by Matchbox Publishing Limited. We are authorised to use these trade marks in the course of our business.
4. Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy and any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time. We are under no obligation to update the Site or its contents at any time.
Nothing in this agreement is intended to detract from your rights (if any) as a consumer.
5. Our liability
We shall have no liability for any loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or loss of or damage to (including corruption) data (whether direct or indirect) or any other indirect or consequential losses whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, mobile devices, mobile applications, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be properly excluded under English law.
6. Information about you and your visits to the Site
By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
7. Transactions concluded through the Site
Contracts for the supply of goods and services formed through the Site or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our Trading Terms and Conditions www.cornermag.com/terms.
8. Linking to the Site
You may link to the Site’s home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to the Site in any way which would suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the standards set out in our acceptable use policy www.cornermag.com/privacy.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. Links from the Site
Where the Site contains links to websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. Jurisdiction and applicable law
12. Acceptable Use Policy
You must comply with this acceptable use policy when accessing the Site
You may use the Site for lawful purposes only.
You must not use the Site:
– If your use breaches any applicable law or regulation whether local, national or international.
– If your use is unlawful or fraudulent.
– If your use harms, or could harm, minors in any way.
– To send spam materials to other people.
– To post any contributions which contain material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory, deceptive, is likely to harass, upset, embarrass or impersonate any person or which is sexually explicit, promotes violence or any form of discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, or which infringes any third party intellectual property rights or other rights.
– To knowingly introduce or transmit viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
– You must not gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
– You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or do anything that could disable or impair the Site.
If you breach any provisions of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
If you breach these terms contained in this Acceptable Use Policy, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact email@example.com.