Pop-up stores and one-day festivals are often a collection of contrived ideas and hackneyed promotional gimmicks. Thankfully West London’s newest event offering, Fare Healthy, is neither bland nor boring. The concept event created by Rose Lloyd Owen, founder of nutritious lunch delivery service Peardrop, brings to life her food philosophy, ‘Big taste, small waists’ under Paradise by Way of Kensal Green’s ornately decorated roof. On Saturday 24th January, Fare Healthy will run from 9:30am to 6pm and will feature some of London’s finest health companies whose specialities span from food to fitness. These experts in body, mind and soul will be serving up their best dishes and advice, where Fare Healthy go-ers can expect the following on the day:
– Hemsley + Hemsley signing copies of their new recipe book, The Art of Eating Well, which includes easy to make, healthy home-cooked meal ideas
– Appearances by personal trainer Russell Bateman, founder of training squad Skinny Bitch Collective whose clients include models Suki Waterhouse and Poppy Delevingne, as well as food blogger Ella Woodward of Deliciously Ella
– A cooking demonstration by Natasha Corrett, founder of Honestly Healthy and author of Honestly Healthy recipe book
– A ‘Vision & Goals’ workshop led by lululemon athletica
– A cookery class by author Uyen Luu and founder of Supper Club
– Vinyasa flow yoga sessions by Mischa Varmuza and classes by fun workout pioneers FRAME and HIIT GYM featuring their signature oxygen consumption-based training techniques
– Scrumptious, nutritious, ready-to-eat foods by Peardrop, Pearl & Groove, Nama Foods, The Good Life Eatery, Livia’s Crumble and Qnola
All of that for only £17? Yeah, okay, we’re convinced.
Fare Healthy, Saturday 24th January from 9:30am-6pm, Paradise by Way of Kensal Green, 19 Kilburn Lane, London, W10 4AE; tickets cost £17, www.peardroplondon.com/fare-healthy.