Summer is here and whether you’re going to Brighton or just lazing about the poolside, you’ll need one of these to make sure you get noticed.
1. With quick dry technology the Boss Piranha Green Patterned Swim Shorts are essential for any summer wardrobe.
Woodhouse Clothing, 189 Westbourne Grove, W11 2SB, woodhouseclothing.com, £52
2. Not just a swim short, but a short you can swim in… and the print of these Orlebar Brown Bulldog shorts are pretty nifty!
Orlebar Brown, 178 Westbourne Grove, W11 2RH, orlebarbrown.co.uk, £225
3. Paul Smith’s swim shorts are stylishly slim fit in pink stripes.
Paul Smith, 120 Kensington Park Road, W11 2PW, paulsmith.co.uk, £99
4. Announce your arrival loud and clear with these fruity shorts from Franks
John Lewis, Sloane Square, SW1W 8EL, johnlewis.com, £55
5. Lightning Bolt’s Bolta Dot Crane swim shorts are the epitome of cool. Easy on, easy off with its velcro fastening.
Couverture and The Garbstore, 188 Kensington Park Road, W11 2ES, couvertureandthegarbstore.com